And So It Begins...

This is my forum for all the nouns that life has to offer!

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

The Meme ABC's

The Letter A
Are you agnostic? No, thank God.
What is your age? Ugh.
What annoys you? Authority!!

The Letter B
Do you like bacon? Yes, turkey bacon tastes so much better than that other stuff…healthier too!

The Letter C
What is your favorite candy? Chocolate anything.
When was the last time you cried? It’s been a little while.

The Letter D
Do you daydream? Yes.
What is your favorite kind of dog? Jack Russel terriers are pretty cool.
What day of the week is it? Wednesday.

The Letter E
How do you like your eggs? Scrambled.
Have you ever been in the emergency room? Yes.
What’s the easiest thing to ever do? Laugh, as I’m learning more and more every day.

The Letter F
Have you ever flown in a plane? Yes.
Do you use fly swatters? Yes. I remember my grandmother having several fancy ones; with flowers and cool colors.
Have you ever used a foghorn? No.

The Letter G
Do you chew gum? Yes. Doublemint and Winterfresh being my faves!
Are you a giver or taker? Both.

The Letter H
How are you? Pretty good.
What color is your hair? Dark brown

The Letter I
What is your favorite ice-cream? Butter Pecan.
Have you ever ice-skated? Yes, I even blogged about the experience! Read about it here.
Do you play an instrument? No, even though I’ve always wanted to learn to play the piano.

The Letter J
What is your favorite jelly bean? Jelly Belly Lemon Drop. Yum!
Do you wear jewelry? I always wear earrings and a cross given to me by my mom.
Have you heard a really hilarious joke? Yes.

The Letter K
Do you want kids? Yes, I hope to have them one day.

The Letter L
Have you ever been in love? Yes.

The Letter M
What is your favorite movie? There are many. Take a look at my profile to see what they are!
Do you still watch Disney movies? Yes, and I’m not ashamed to admit it! LOL
Do you like mangos? Yes.

The Letter N
Do you have a nickname? Yes, all of them deriving from the first letter of my name: L.
What is your favorite number? 8. There are many meanings to that number.
Do you prefer night or day? Day, probably.

The Letter O
What is your one wish? To be truly happy.
Are you an only child? No. I have two brothers, one older and one younger. I'm the only girl and the quintessentially misunderstood middle child! Blahhhh!
Do you wish this year was over? Yes, as there is something that can be learned from reflection.

The Letter P
What personality trait would you look for in someone you wanted to date? Affection, commitment, honesty and the ability to make me laugh.

The Letter Q
Are you quick to judge people? Yes, usually. It's a bad habit.

The Letter R
Do you think you are always right? Not with everything.
Do you watch reality T.V.? Not really.
What is a good reason to cry? Allowing yourself to connect with your emotions.

The Letter S
Do you prefer sun or rain? Sun please.
Do you like snow? First snows, yes. Once it gets all dirty and disgusting, no.
What is your favorite season? Spring

The Letter T
What time is it? 7:15 P.M.
When was the last time you slept in a tent? Not since I was a Girl Scout. I was about 11 years old.

The Letter U
Are you wearing underwear? Yes. Vikki’s are my faves!

The Letter V
What is the worst veggie? Okra…SLIMY! Ewwww!
Where do you want to go on vacation? I’ve been blessed to travel to many places, but the place I would love to re-visit: Paris! And I was happy to discover that the French really aren’t that mean!

The Letter W
What is your worst habit? I’ll have to think about that. LOL
Where do you live? In the greatest little city in the coolest big city in the world…Brooklyn, New York!

The Letter X
Have you ever had an X-ray? Yes.
Have you ever seen the X-Games? No.
Do you own a xylophone? No.

The Letter Y
Do you like the color yellow? Yes, my room is a very light yellow. It’s a color that emits happiness!
What year where you born in? Let’s just say: I was born between Watergate and the dawn of Disco!
What do you yearn for most? Many things: Financial security, love, contentment. And a couple of things I vowed not to talk about.

The Letter Z
What is your Zodiac Sign? Taurus, the most violent sign of the Zodiac. I’m not violent by any means, but admittedly I do have a bit of a temper.
Do you believe in the Zodiac? No, but it's fun to read.
What is your favorite zoo animal? Penguins. They’re dressed for every occasion!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home