And So It Begins...

This is my forum for all the nouns that life has to offer!

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Under Construction

It has been said that where there's joy, there's quality--quality work is where someone is enjoying the process. And I find that I am so enjoying the process of working on this blog, that I seem to have overloaded my creative wires. I am currently working on quite a few posts at the moment. It seems like life's experiences come and go faster than the ink flows from pen to paper. So, I've decided to collect myself and all the experiences I want to share with you all and work on both these promising projects. So if you can bare with me, while ignoring the hammering and drilling (and read what may come before or after this post), it would be greatly appreciated.

7 Comments:

Blogger That One Girl said...

I will be awaiting your new posts!!

December 05, 2006 4:22 PM  
Blogger DurtyMo said...

Shoot, I'm here sittin on yo couch w/ my feet up ...waiting!!!

December 06, 2006 9:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your gift for describing "life's experiences" makes me check every day.

Keep it up!

I'll be back!

December 07, 2006 10:18 AM  
Blogger crallspace said...

I usually just write whatever rant comes to my head. I wish I had the access at the most opportune moments, not to mention a camera.

December 10, 2006 10:51 PM  
Blogger Organized Noise said...

Glad to see that you were able to work on those links without me. How much longer do we have to wait for the finished project. Damn union employees taking their sweet time ;-)

December 13, 2006 10:09 PM  
Blogger deo said...

;)

December 18, 2006 12:31 AM  
Blogger deo said...

you got some catching up to do on your commenting

;)

December 18, 2006 12:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home