And So It Begins...

This is my forum for all the nouns that life has to offer!

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Me -- On A Bad Day


I'm always left to wonder why is it that I was saddled with this particular affliction...migraines. I mean damn -- growing up an asthmatic was bad enough (laughing too hard or exerting myself too much would always end in a fit of wheezing and coughing)!! As soon as I feel I've conquered one ailment (its been centuries since my last attack, but my inhaler is always around...just in case!), here comes another one to take its place!

I felt like sh*t all day today. I stayed in bed all day curled up in a fetal position and even shed a few tears at one point as the pain was completely unbearable! Aspirin, ice cold water, my trusty ice-pack and even ice-cream were all part of my arsenal. I'm actually surprised that I'm able to sit up and share this with you right now as the migraine monster is still tap dancing on my brain stem! But...such is life. I lived through asthma and I will bop and weave and kick the migraine monster's ass to fight another day! :o)

2 Comments:

Blogger That One Girl said...

I hope that you feel better soon dear!! I know what it's like to have that horrible Migraine Monster sucking away your life force! It's terrible!

August 14, 2007 9:06 AM  
Blogger Leepak Hope-ra said...

@that one girl: Thanks Jacque!! I am actually feeling much better! Thanks so much sweetie!! How are you? :o)

August 15, 2007 12:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home