And So It Begins...

This is my forum for all the nouns that life has to offer!

Friday, February 23, 2007

Missing You Today


It has been years that we lost you
But it seems like a lot longer today.
I miss your sweet, shy smile and
Your kind, loving ways.

I miss the quietness of your presence
And the love you've always shared.
I miss your encouragements and faith.
Your belief in me because you shared.

I thank GOD for giving me such a
Sweet and wonderful grandmother.
I knew through the years
There could have been no other.

I listen for your footsteps in the hall
And look up to see you in the room
I want to hear your greeting and
I smell the fragrance of your perfume.
LHB-2007

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Amy Eileen said...

Thats some very beautiful and heartfelt journalling.

March 09, 2007 1:50 AM  
Blogger Leepak Hope-ra said...

Thank you Amy! I've looked through your scrap book blog -- very nice!! :o)

March 09, 2007 6:02 PM  
Blogger That One Girl said...

Hey you!! I like! I still think about my father dying sometimes. I really just wanted to go out and buy a balloon and let it go. That's what we did after my dads funeral. We took the balloons that people had sent and let them all go.
I wrote a new blog. I need to stay on top of it more. I write so much in my other blog that I forget this blog is there! *oops*

April 01, 2007 12:59 PM  
Blogger Leepak Hope-ra said...

Awww, thank you Jacque. I think of my grandparents and my sister often and although of the three, my sister was the one I never got a chance to know, I feel so close to all of them still. Thank you for your words honey and whats the name of your blog...I'd love to check it out! :o)

April 01, 2007 2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home