And So It Begins...

This is my forum for all the nouns that life has to offer!

Friday, August 04, 2006

Cheetos, Frito-Lays and Dorito's Haze: Is There Really A Difference?

Lunch was uneventful. It consisted of a hamburger and fries combo from a bar/restaurant that I frequent down here in the Wall Street area. Even though I've often wondered whether they put beer in their meat as I'm always coming out of there a little happier than when I went in....but I digress.

So after having my lunch, I happily discovered that I had about 20 minutes to spare so I decide to go to a local CVS Pharmacy to buy one of those $1.99 celebrity rag magazines for the train ride home ("Are we there yet?") And as I'm standing on line I glance behind me to see a woman standing in front of the rack of chips: Doritos, Munch-o's, Sun-Chips, etc. The line that I'm on is rather long -- as most "lunch time lines" are, so I think nothing of it and proceed to wait...she's still there!

"Next Customer please step down." Thats me. I pay for my magazine. I turn...I look up and this chick is still standing there! Now, I'm seriously starting to wonder: Is she waiting for someone, is she about to steal something or is she really pondering over which bag of chips to buy? I'm amazed -- even kids don't take this long to decide. I honestly wanted to tell her: "Hurry up and pick a bag!!" The additives, food coloring and sodium are all gonna creep up and do you damage one day so ask yourself: does it really matter what color the bag or how intense the flavor? And after all of that y'all...

The bitch walked out without buying a single thing! WHAT IN THE HELL?! She elevated my damned blood pressure just wondering what she was gonna do! DAMN!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home