And So It Begins...

This is my forum for all the nouns that life has to offer!

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Morning Tea


On Saturday mornings I get up, wipe the sleep from my eyes and take a dazed look around my room..Thinking, planning, knowing that there is much to do -- laundry, dishes, jaunts to the bank and cleaners are amongst the errands to be run...But I decide before facing the world to take some time alone and stare out into the sun.
I've come a long way from that small person of yesterday who was shy, lonely and full of uncertainty. My mind rambled with questions like: "Will I do well in life...will there be happiness and joy for me?" But I now know that with the night's rest and every new day, our spirits are given the chance to be cleansed and made anew. The answer given to the question of wellness -- real: "How are you?"
I am well...I am blessed...I am alive...I am free I give thanks and celebrate my life today by having a cup of morning tea.
--LHB 2007

*Happy Saturday Morning everyone!* :o)

2 Comments:

Blogger Organized Noise said...

I'm almost three weeks late, but good morning to you too.

September 05, 2007 11:42 AM  
Blogger Leepak Hope-ra said...

@O.N.: Yea, its been a minute! Haha! How are you? :o)

September 09, 2007 3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home