And So It Begins...

This is my forum for all the nouns that life has to offer!

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Dear Mother






A picture of me (age 5) and my mom. Taken as a proof at SEARS photo studios back in 1978. I've always loved this picture of us.





Dear Mother,

Mom, your birthday means so much to me;
To have you in my life another year,
The time I spent enfolded in your love,
Each day, each moment with you is so dear.

I cherish the very special bond we have.
You lift my spirit in so many ways.
I celebrate your life; I honor you,
And send to you my love and care and praise.

Happy Birthday Mom. I love you now and always
Love,
L.

1 Comments:

Blogger deo said...

Awwwwwwwww, make me wanna call my MOM!!!
YOUR IS SO CUTE!!

-AND MOMS CAN COOK TOO!!

BRAVO!

October 31, 2006 9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home