And So It Begins...

This is my forum for all the nouns that life has to offer!

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Thirteen Things


1. I love brussel sprouts, cauliflower and all those vegetables that kids usually say they hate. I like to eat them separately, as soon as one mixes them together, I will not eat it! In other words, I HATE mixed vegetables.

2. I love love love to dance! It took me the longest time to become comfortable with dancing at clubs, parties, etc., but now you can't stop me! :o)

3. I am very impatient. A bad trait...I know.

4. I sing in the shower...wayyyyy off key, but its all good!

5. I cry...at the state of the world today. Is there really a reason why the world is so screwed up? I mean, really... Wars? What for? Hunger? Not necessary. Homelessness...c'mon!!! Sometimes I wanna yell at the top of my lungs in the middle of a busy Manhattan street: "WAKE UP!!!!" (remember "Dap" from School Daze?")

6. My favorite color is brown. Its subtle and earthy.

7. I often wish I were taller. "Dream height" = 5'8". Real height = 5'6.5" That half inch is very important to me! Haha!

8. I was raised in a single parent home. It was me, my two brothers and the woman who is the epitome of all I hope to be. And honestly I wouldn't have it any other way...love ya mom!

9. I've kept a journal since I was 11 years old and to this day, I still carry a pen and little notebook everywhere I go. Writing is something that relaxes me. To hell with being grammatically correct!

10. I check the expiration date on everything! People who know me laugh, but I think its important, don't you?

11. I love granny smith apples!

12. Its hard for me to watch scary movies! Yea, I know its all fake blood and special effects, but dammit I just can't do it!

13. On a good day, this...is my best side!

What are 13 things we should know about you? :o) Can also be seen On Black

1 Comments:

Blogger Spades said...

I liked this, I liked it a lot, actually.

December 17, 2007 1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home