And So It Begins...

This is my forum for all the nouns that life has to offer!

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Do I Want To Go Out?


This is me...feeling a bit boxed in today!

I'm sitting here seriously wondering if I have the energy to get up, shower, get dressed and head out of the house today. I've called my former co-worker (and now satellite friend) to see what adventures she may be willing to get into today, but she's been so busy apartment hunting that I'm sure she won't have time to call me back. (No worries Jus, still love ya girl!)
Chilling out at home with some DVD's (I just got some new movies from Netflix -- Something's Gotta Give with Jack Nicholson and Diane Keaton and Love Jones -- I must have seen this movie at least 4 times, but it's a celebration of black love, ya gotta love that!) and some rice and peas and jerk chicken is a great way to spend a Sunday.

But I need to get out -- it's such a pleasant day and I don't want to be sitting at my desk tomorrow wishing I had taken advantage of the last bit of the weekend. *sigh* Ok, ok...this is ridiculous! I could be out rollerblading or bargain hunting at the Prospect Park flea market or strolling the Brooklyn Heights Promenade. What's a girl to do? I'll let you folks in on what I decided a little later.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

go goooo

do it
dooo iiiiitt!

lol

August 20, 2006 3:41 PM  
Blogger Leepak Hope-ra said...

@deoism: Getting things together would have made going out a little easier, but I guess not. Maybe next time!

August 20, 2006 4:25 PM  
Blogger Shawn said...

The answer to your question. STFU stands for Shut the Fuck Up! Its internet lingo. ;-)

August 21, 2006 10:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Something's Gotta Give with Jack Nicholson and Diane Keaton EXCELLENT MOVIE

August 21, 2006 11:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

August 21, 2006 11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home