And So It Begins...

This is my forum for all the nouns that life has to offer!

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Insomnia and Oatmeal Cookies


The Insomniac's Remedy! Yummm!

Its 1:30 in the morning. I don't have anything particularly profound or earth shattering to say except that I can't sleep. Staring up at the ceiling and counting sheep hasn't helped. So I'm now numbing myself with bad late night t.v. (more specifically old "E.R." re-runs) and oatmeal cookies (Milk! I need milk!) I'm also taking the time to poke around to the pages of some of my fellow bloggers...nice work kids!
*ten minutes go by* Wow...I actually just yawned. So that may mean that I'm finally ready to hit the sack. But first, crumb inspection! Nothing is worse that sleeping on a "crumby" mattress -- literally and figuratively! *looks around* All clear! Alrighty, Nitey Nite folks!

1 Comments:

Blogger Magic Gambler said...

good idea~~

August 20, 2006 2:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home