And So It Begins...

This is my forum for all the nouns that life has to offer!

Monday, August 21, 2006

Ooh! My Toof!

Aaarrhhh!

This is me (well not really, but I she's a great representation of me) ...in pain. I'm in the throws of a toothache brought on by what -- a grain from an oatmeal cookie? A piece of whatever from last night's dinner? I don't know but it hurts!!! Ooooh!!!

I feel desperate. What can I do to have the pain go away? This reminds me of that scene in the Tom Hanks movie "Cast Away" -- where Tom Hanks' character has a never ending toothache and he resorts to taking a rock to the blade of an ice-skate (his character is a Fed-Ex exec whose plane goes down and he gets stranded on an island. The ice-skates were one of the many remnants left after the crash! Go out and rent it! Good movie!) and knocking his own tooth out! Desperate...yes. Suicidal...Hell no!

1 Comments:

Blogger ShellyP said...

I hate toothaches! I hate going to the dentist! One of my fears is a root canal but I know I'm bound to have to get one in the future.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. You're so silly! That glow is the flash of the camera! :)

August 22, 2006 10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home